Our Notary Public is also a qualified solicitor. She is experienced in notarising documents for use in other countries and regularly notarises documents to assist people and companies with their visa and migration applications, overseas business transactions, and other purposes.
Our Notary Public can perform the following tasks for you:
- Certify copies of documents for use in Australia and overseas countries;
- Certify documents for visa/migration applications;
- Certify ASIC Certificates of Incorporation/Registration and other business documents, for use in overseas countries;
- Witness your signature in a statutory declaration, affidavit, power of attorney, contract or other legal document, for use in Australia and overseas countries;
- Prepare and certify powers of attorney, wills, deeds, contracts and other legal documents, for use in Australia and overseas countries; and
- Other notarial tasks requested by government agencies or private institutions overseas – please contact us to advise the details of specific requests.
What will I need to bring?
- Current photo identification e.g. your Passport or Driver’s Licence;
- The original document, if you need a certified copy of the document; and
- Any instructions you received from the overseas authority which requested the notarised document.
How much will it cost?
- Our Notary fees are charged in accordance with the Recommended Scale of Fees under the Public Notaries Act 1997 (NSW).
- We are happy to provide a free quote for your specific task, if you request us to do so.
If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact us using the information below.